Monday, December 20, 2010

Little Clown

Oh how I love yellow. Its sunny and bright...it makes me smile :)

When I started thinking about yellow and how I could mold it into an outfit for this challenge, I started thinking about how Yellow made me feel. Fun. Happy. Light. Silly. Then I thought of how the circus made me feel the same way when I was a kid. And thus, Little Clown was born. Hope you enjoy! (I feel late posting it! ahh!)

little clown 3
little clown
little clown 2

Outfit Credits:
Skin - Tres Blah Bless Cloudbursting{tan} (light thick brows)
Hair - Bliss Couture Afro w/bow (previous freebie--modded bow yellow)
Lips - KOSH Glossy Lips in Mango
Freckles - YS & YS freckles

Shirt - *COCO* Bow Shirt in White
Vest - *BOOM* Mini Vest in The Birds (Project Themeory)
Skirt - -LMK- High Waist Skirt in Yellow
Leggings - Duboo 80s Crazy Leggings
Socks - *BOOM* Cuffed Socks in Hot Pink
Shoes - Peqe G Wedge in Yellow

Earrings - Paper Couture Stone Hammered Earrings
Belt - Reek I Heart Themes Belt in Lucky Charms (scripted)
Nose - made by me

Poses - !Avant Dolly's Ballon poses 1, 4 and 7

1 comment:

Luna Jubilee said...

omg this has to be one of the funest posts yet! <3