Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What you know

Today you get...2 posts in one! I'm trying to keep up with the 52 weeks of color challenge but the past month has been a little...up in the air for me. But that's ok, I'm just happy I can carve out some time here and there to take my mind off things and dress my little dolly up :D I'm combining Taupe and Emerald into one post. I originally wasn't going to post Taupe at all but, dangit I love how it turned out so I'm shoving it under your noses to enjoy as well..hehe.

First up, Taupe!--
taupe_003
taupe_001
...and secondly, Emerald!--
Emerald
Emeraldo

Outfit Details:
=Taupe=
Skin - Laqroki Vilda 07 Fair[blonde]
Hair - !lamb Ambrosia in Butterfinger
Hair Accessory - Tram Classic Hair Accessory in yellow (modded)
Freckles - *YS&YS*
Inner Shirt - [Addict] Vo-Han sweater in Beige
Jacket - (TokiDoki) Toggle Jacket in Grandpa
Pants - [Doppleganger] Woodcutters Overalls in Taupe
Shoes - [e] Move pumps in Fallow
Belt - fri.day Wide Waist Belt in Gold
Earrings - [glow] studio White Dreams Earrings (TDR)
Necklace - (Yummy) Heart Window Necklace
Ring - Cailyn's Oval Moonstone Ring in Gold/white
Poses - Diesel Works Prima Donna12 & (marukin)[buttermilk] Olived Oil Butter

=Emerald=
Skin - Laqroki Vilda 07[blonde]
Hair - LeLutka Lake Hair in Soy Sauce
Lashes - [glow] studio Vingue Eyeliner B
Lipstick - LeLutKa Ava skin Lipstick in Gleam
Dress - Pig Ethyline Emerald Dress (comes with lots of options, including gloves)
Shoes - Maitreya Gold Hana in Black Leather
Earrings - Donna Flora Tosca Emerald earrings
Necklace - p.c Agate Bib
Bracelet - (Royal Blue) Cuff Up Bangle in Cool Breeze (previous group gift)
Ring - p.c Moon Ring
Poses - xbordeaux Nightswimming; @waffles! [LG] Hi-Speed Soul

...also, for your listening pleasure: Two Door Cinema Club - What You Know. I heard these guys playing on Jimmy Fallon last week and fell in love with them, and this song! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Luna Jubilee said...

I love the double post <3