Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Help!

ok this is in no way fashion related but...I need help!

A few days ago my friends and I were "tossed on our butts" from our island. No notice...no message sent to any of us...no explanation whatsoever...just our stuff returned to us by the owner. grr. Anyway, I'm looking for a new home and I have no clue about going about it. I've spent the past 2 hours searching for what I want but to no avail. SO...I'm asking you for ideas. I dont want anything extravagant, I just want a spot to throw down a skybox, have control over land rights/media settings, minimal prims (only planning on putting out a skybox, photo taking stuff, lil bit of furniture...so like...250-300 prims?), low tier payments (nothing more than 1000L a week). Is that asking too much? lol. Anyway...if anyyyyone has an idea of where I should look, leave me a comment please? *begs*

Thanks!

No comments: