Sunday, October 31, 2010

Guess who!!

lollipop
lollipoplove

It's been a long time since I've blogged anything. To tell the truth, I was just bored with it. Blogging, planning outfits, photoshopping, SL itself...I burned myself out and couldn't muster up any type of creativity to keep doing it. BUT...recently I've gotten a glimmer of my former obsession back! Hopefully I can keep it going, because even though its easy to get burned out and bored with it, I still love blogging and SL fashion.



That being said, I changed my shape up a bit. I fell in love with Laqroki's Glow Skin line, Especially Tess2 and Phoebe2, so I decided to make my "bones" more laq friendly. This look was inspired by the bright blue eyeshadow of this skin, it's fun and flirty and bright and youthful, so I came up with something that spoke to all of those things. Also, can I just add that I am SOOOOOOO HAPPPYYYYYYYYYY that Elikapeka Tiramisu is back and making hair? All her new releases under the new brand [e] are so adorable and beautifully made. She is so talented and I am so glad she is back!

Outfit Credits:
Skin - Laq Phoebe2(Nougat) 06
Hair - [e] Fresh in Red 05

Top - (epoque)Strapless Onepiece in Cobalt
Skirt - tram Chiffon Skirt in light ash
Tights - *Sheer* 05 dots tights in black

Shoes - Tesla Vixen Desire in Black
Necklace - UR Dogs Nessum Dorma Necklace (@albero gatcha festivale)
Earrings - [glow] studio bitterness earrings
Bracelet - (Royal Blue) Cool Breeze Cuff (former group gift)
Ring - p.c. Diamonds and Pearl ring
Lolipop - Sanu Skully Lollipop in Teal (@albero gatcha festivale)

Poses - Iris M for This Is a Fawn--You.Appearing; xbordeaux--Basic Space, Open Air
Rug - nordari ruggies me was used
Background - TexTart


No comments: