Monday, November 22, 2010

Blue Skadoos, we can too!

I'm always a day late and a dollar short when it comes to almost everything. I'm the constant procrastinator, in both worlds. Just one of many faults! Having said that, I've been on the "52 Weeks of Color" challenge train, I have just been so late with the picture taking that I didn't bother posting the first weeks challenge. I did put the "grey" picture on my flickr so you can see it there if you wish. I'm only like, 2 days late with the "blue" picture, so I figured I can still squeak it by and post it! :D

bluecando
Outfit Credits:
Skin: -tb- Jejune Tan Adored (dark winged brows)
Freckles: -tb- Freckles tattoo layer
Hair: [OH] Alex in Chestnut Brown

Jacket: AOHARU Fur Coat G2 in White Fur
Top: (epoque) Strapless Onepiece in Cobalt
Skirt: (epoque) Fin Dress in Cobalt
Leggings: *RUDE REBEL* Asian Pants in Blue (freebie)
Socks: ::Vive9:: Warm Knit Socks in White
Shoes: Baby Monkey Yvette Pumps in Blue

Earrings: LaGyo Cursus Earrings in Silver
Necklace: LaGyo Contexus Necklace in Silver
Bracelet: Donna Flora Alma Bracelet in White (part of Alma Set)
Ring:P.C. Moon Ring

Pose: jellyfishcuteness (from the first designers united event)
Location: ::Vive9:: Mainstore @ Sweetbay (soooooo pretty!!)

No comments: