Friday, December 10, 2010

Spaghetti Western

This weeks color for the 52 weeks of color challenge is Sepia. When I first saw it was going to be Sepia... I had a total WTF face. "WTF AM I GOING TO DO!!!?" was my reaction. So I thought about it, and thought about it, and thought about it some more. Sepia reminded me of old photographs from yesteryear...which somehow in my mind tripped into thinking about Spaghetti Westerns....and as I thought about that, I went "YESSSSSSSSSSSS!". So, here is my take on Sepia....Spaghetti(literally) Western style!

spaghettiwestern
spaghettiwestern2
for a non-sepia tinted version of the first pic, click meh!

Outfit Credits:
Skin - Tres Blah JeJune Tan in Halah (light thick brows)
Hair - !lamb Heart in Butterfinger
Tattoo - Smudge/Tiny Bird Arm Feathers (past freebie)

Vest - *BOOM* Mini Vest in Walnut
Shirt - [Surf Co.] A Little Bit Country top in Burnt Violet
Shorts - Emery Short Horses in Zest
Tights - Veschi Tintable Tights in Heavy Knit
Hat - [Surf Co]Straw Cowboy Hat (from last years Skipping Stones hunt)
Shoes - fri.day Basic Pumps in Sepia

Necklace - Western Bolo Tie in Chief by Jericho Slade (found on sl marketplace)
Arm Cuff - La Forgia Jewels Maka Bracelet (reattached to upper arm)
Bracelet - -=UZURI=- Ibzgane Cuff III in Old Copper
Belts - fri.day Lucid Belt in Red; .:R's:. Cowboy Holster Belt (found on sl marketplace)
Gun - *BOOM* gun, your items package (comes with the animation!)
Face Attachment - -G[b]R- Spaghetti Face (comes with sauce face tattoo; found on sl marketplace)

Poses - {porcupine love} i do listen; Iris M for This Is A Fawn: Until the Night is Over

No comments: