Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hiding

Helloooo! I've been playing catch up the past week, with the color challenges. My RL got really insaaaane, so I wasn't able to keep up like I would have wanted. I'm working on Taupe now, but I have Cerise, Green, Silver, Sienna and Indigo posted up on my flickr page. I didn't want to take up blog space with old news, so if you're interested click the little linky link!

I'm not sure where I came up with this look at, I really wanted to see what I could do with the sweater from Gato but at the same time I had been mentally scrolling through my head for a few days on what I could do with the Emery jeans I had just picked up. So..I decided to see what happened together and everything just fell into place! Though, I was told by a friend that I looked like I needed to be in school. haha! I also wanted to try and work out a little picture taking area with the Old Attic from Reek. I always have found attics fascinating, so many things to be found in them! Also, a great place to play dress up with all the old clothes up there ;)

Attic Fun
Outfit Credits:
Skin - Laq Vilda 03 (Blond brows)
Hair - [e] Fresh Blonde 07
Freckles - *YS&YS* tattoo layer

Sweater - Gato dotknit sweater
Jeans - Emery Denim Highwaisted Debby in Flyaway
Socks - Maitreya Moxie Socks in Magnolia
Shoes - [PM] Baby T's in Pale Pink

Earrings - JCNY Diamond Studs (script color change)
Necklace - undefined lillies birdielicious in silver/white
Belt - fri.day Wide Waist Belt in Silver
Bracelets - (Kunglers) Bromelia(really old group gift); Whippet & Buck Diamond and Pearl in Rose/Cream; Earthstones Grazia in Roses(no longer available)
Ring - Kitties Rampage Silver Diamond Octopus

Pose - [LAP] Doin' Right
Attic - Reek(FLF)

No comments: