Friday, February 4, 2011

Down By The Water

The title has absolutely nothing to do with this look, I’ve been listening to The Decemberists and “Down By The Water” is stuck in my head. For anyone who hasn’t listened to anything by The Decemberists, check out that song! it kinda reminds me of 70s Tom Petty! hehe. On to the look, I was playing around with vintage 70s looks and when I put this dress on by Gato it just sang to me! I wish I could find something like this in RL…me thinks a trip to zee vintage shop is in order soon! BTW, Gato is so awesomecakes! I love all of the vintagey/hipster type stuff there. Check it out!

Gatoooo
Gatoo

Outfit Credits:
Outfit Credits:
Skin – Laq Vilda 07[fair]
Lipstick – LeLutKa Ava lipstick in Prowl
Hair – !lamb Honey in Twix
Dress – Gato Rosario
Belt – fri.day Lucid belt in Yellow
Shoes – Maitreya Gold Allure in Brown
Necklace – [W&B] Repairs Necklace in Gold/Amber
Bracelet – Erratic cuff in Gold
Ring – p.c Polished Stones in Orange
Poses – @waffles! [LG] The Voices; dismorph Oh Yeah Totally

No comments: