Tuesday, January 12, 2010

just having thoughts of marianne...

she could outrun the fastest slug
she could
marianne
the quickest girl in the frying pan

So...I don't really blog about skins because I suck ass at reviewing them but, I just had to yap about one of the newer releases from Vive9: Marianne. The teeth! THE TEETH!! I die for the teeth!
aneemal1
I also wanted to blog the velvet dress from *Fishy Strawberry*, they've been out for a while now but I just really really love it. The texture is so awesome, it actually looks like velvet and makes me want to touch it. I also really love the Kimono style sleeve, very diva!
aneemal
Outfit Credits:
Skin- (Vive9) Marianne Tan/Babydoll/Teeth
Hair- TRUTH Katey in Chocolate
Dress- *Fishy Strawberry* Velvet Touch Minidress in Forest
Leggings- Kyoot Nonsensical Pants in Ah-Nee-Mal
Shoes- Stiletto Moody *BARE* Jayne in Nude
Earrings- (Yummy) Gypsy Hoops
Necklace- (Yummy) Heart WIndow Necklace
Bangle- (Royal Blue) Cuff Up Bangel in Cool Breeze (past group giftie)

No comments: