Friday, January 8, 2010

You and I

Sort of Inspiration...



I hope everyone had a great Holiday/New Year! I've been struggling to get back into the swing of things, but I managed to throw this together, to hopefully get me re-started.
I started with some cute *LP* Designs stuff that Liberty dropped on me a few weeks ago. The first being the versatile ho-dress/high-waisted knit skirt. It comes in a variety of colors and can be worn as a dress or skirt. If you wear it as a dress, theres no um...top..part...its one of those "oops i'm drunk and the top of my dress fell down and i didnt notice!" dresses. Plus side? comes with cute x-shaped pasties for all you modest girls out there. The second *LP* item is the jeans. I really dig the texture and all the zippers. I love zippers! I'm also wearing the Althena boots from Kookie, I haven't blogged them yet and I just wanted to put in that they are sooo sooo soooooo well done! Love them!
lp
lp2
Outfit Credits:
Skin: *Curio* Petal/Winter in Cashmere/dark
Hair: !Lamb Oh Sugar in Snickers
Jacket: Ce_Cubic Effect Full Sculpted Knit Jacket in Blue
Top: *Thimbles* Uncle Franks Dirty Flannel
Dress/Skirt: *LP* Designs Lana Winter Dress in Silver
Jeans: *LP* Designs Maximum Jeans
Socks: *UntoneQuilt* Mokomoko Socks in Red
Shoes: *Kookie* Althena in Black
Hair Accessory: Kenzie & Co Hair Bow in Tintable/white (modded red)
Earrings: /artilleri/ Bead Hoop Earrings (touch color change)
Necklace: !BF! (Boing Fromage) 50s Dangle Owl in Silver
Ring: TOSL (Tree of SecondLife) Fruitylicious Ring in Cerises

No comments: