Monday, February 8, 2010

Four!

Today's look brought to you by Tiger....Woods that is. I saw this Tee on the Feed as a new release from Kenzie Craven (Kenzie&Co) and giggled as I logged in to go grab it up. The Tee says "I slept with Tiger" with a picture of a Tiger (probably not very P.C but um...it brought some Lawlz for me). I know we all know the story of what Tiger Woods did, so I won't get into it too much, except to reiterate that he is a TOOL of epic proportions. I want to also give a little girl power fist pump to his wife Elin...true or not, I commend her for taking a 9 iron to his car :D and for being strong during the time since the news broke about it all. Anyhow, I wanted to put together a casual look using this top, so I paired it with my absolute favorite jeans in my inventory from Armidi, and a cute long cardi from -LMK- (previously P-K).
tiger
Outfit Credits:
Skin- Tres Blah! Hiccup in Light/Lavender Lippie w/Freckles
Hair- Maitreya Alex in Caramel
Sweater- -LMK- Long Opened Cardigan in Yellow
Tee-Kenzie&Co I Slept With Tiger Tee
Jeans- Armidi Grace Jeans in Gray
Shoes- *Aikane* Leopard Sneaker (Lucky Board)
Scarf- Miel Charcoal Plaid Scarf (previous group gift)
Piercing- /FUEL/ Monroe Piercing
Earrings- Fab.Pony Leaf Earrings in Gold
Bracelets- Fishy Strawberry Istanbul Bangles; Naughty Designs Turqoise Multi Bracelet
Ring- -=UZURI=- Amazon Bronze Ring
Bag- Gigi Couture "Save Our Earth" bag (gift)

No comments: