Friday, February 26, 2010

Tiny Flowers

This outfit happened by accident. I was *attempting* to organize my inventory, and keeping with my goal of getting said inventory from 32,000 and some change items, down to under 20,000 (good luck, right?)...in doing so I came across this dress that I totally forgot I had (I love when that happens...rediscovery *sighs happily*). I ended up only using the skirt part of the dress, but it's definitely going to stay in my inventory for later uses. I kind of wanted to play off the softness of the skirt and give a little edge to the look, by pairing it with the cropped rider jacket. I think I executed what I was trying to pull off :D
leatherflowers
Outfit Details:
Skin- (Vive9) marianne in babydoll tan/teeth/freks
Hair- !lamb Ghost in Snickers
Jacket- Niniko Soft Riders Jacket in Grey
Shirt- [SC] Driftwood tank in White (modded the color)
Bra- 5th & Oxford Little Miss in Blush
Skirt- (part of..) Slow Kitchen Little Flower Wanpi in Green
Belt- Armidi Gisaci Au Di Leather Belt in Black
Shoes- N-Core High School XtremeHeel in Black
Earrings- Yummy Pink Swirl Earrings *@ the gnubie store* (modded a lighter pink)
Ring- U&R Dogs Gondoliera Ring (part of the Silver and Gold hunt @ xmas)

No comments: