Monday, March 1, 2010

Purple

I've been in a purple mood lately...maybe because I've been missing the smell of Lilacs (best flower ever)...or maybe just missing the warmer seasons in general. I'll talk (read: whine) about wanting winter to end in my next post. SO...I wanted to work with the off the shoulder sweatshirt from Tres Blah!, I didn't want to go the 80's route, so I settled for this casual look. and PURPLE! :D
lilacs
Outfit Details:
Skin- Tres Blah Hiccup in Light/Lavender Lippie/ freks
Hair- Maitreya Alex in Caramel
Sweatshirt- Tres Blah! Neator Sweatshirt in Grey
Tee- Pig Unisex v-neck in Lavender
Jeans- Kenzie & Co. Ripped Simpler Denim in Dark Wash
Shoes- Periquita Funny Girl Flats in Purple
Tattoo- Heartattack & Vine Slit My Wrists It Will Taste Delicious Tattoo
Hair Accessory- Kenzie & Co. Bow For Hair in Tintable/White (modded light grey)
Earrings- JCNY Ultra Classic Diamond Studs
Necklace- So Many Styles Pendant in Amethyst
Bracelet- Cihuae! Silver Creole bangle
Ring- Paper Couture Water Over Wine Ring

No comments: