Wednesday, March 3, 2010

....Waiting....

It feels like Spring is taking forever to get here. I'm so tired of winter and the blahhness of it. I'm more than ready for the annoying birds that wake you up too early, the blooming flowers, the warmth of the sun....even the bees! To keep myself from getting into a blue mood I've been trying to dress myself brightly, taking inspiration from the flowers I can't wait to see again. Hopefully that dumb Groundhog was right and they are right around the corner :)
spriinnggg
Outfit Details
Skin- (Vive9) Lulu Sunny/Caramel
Hair- ::Curio:: Post-Ironic 2b in Golden Brown
Sweater- -LMK- Long Cardigan in Yellow
Shirt- This Is Fawn Sheer Scoop-Back Tank in Salmon
Skirt- ::Mother Goose:: Dotskirt in Green
Glasses- Nordari (Jordan Giant) Birdy.My Little Friend glasses
Shoes- ::Periquita:: Funny Girl Flats in Coral

No comments: