Thursday, March 11, 2010

Light

Heyyyy all! I'm happy! Spring is here! *dances* The snow is gone, I can see the grass, its raining (I'm happy about rain! go figure!), the birds and bugs are back. *sighs* I less than three the Earth. In celebration, I'm keeping with the tone of my last post and keeping it light, cute, colorful and fun. I paired fri.day's Spring Bloom dress with a top from COCO and a cardy from -LMK-...AND the new release from *Urbanity*, Extreme Heels. They are so effing cute, I haven't taken them off since i bought them a few days ago.
flowery
Outfit Details:
Skin: (Vive9) Carrot in Apricot/Natural/Brwn Frek
Hair: fri.day Marie in Timid Brown
Sweater: -LMK- Long Opened Cardigan in Blue (modded shorter)
Top: COCO Baretop in White
Skirt: (part of) fri.day Spring Bloom dress in Bouquet
Shoes: *Urbanity* Extreme Heels in Yellow
Earrings: T&C (now Wasted Youth) Heart Bead Earrings in White
Necklace: *Caroline's* Gold and Silver Interlaced Necklace
Bracelet: (Yummy) Found Hearts Bracelet
Rings: RT hand-Dollita Baroque1 LT hand-+MimiEden+ Flower Beads Pinkie Ring

I'm in love with this song and wanted to share it. I've had it on repeat all day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a super sweet look! Very springy. The shoes are adorable, and I've been meaning to get a pair. :D